We welcome you to join the first public-facing directory of Black owned businesses in Maine. Our goal is to sustain and innovate an ecosystem of Black entrepreneurs and we need help! Please see the following for a list of qualifications.
- Must be located in the state of Maine
- Must be 50% Black-owned/operated
- No need to be registered as an LLC. We list sole proprietors, partnerships, and corporations.
- Must be an independent business and not be associated with a franchise
- Professionals working within non-Black companies are welcome to join if they have bookable services.
- Must be Black-led and/or primarily serve the Black community
- Must be independent and not be an arm of a larger nonprofit
Click here for a how to guide for joining the directory. We HIGHLY recommend you view this guide before joining.
Don’t need a tutorial? Join the directory here.