Black Owned Maine would like to announce the BOM Family Grant. We are specifically looking to hear from families in our community who are facing adversities due to COVID-19. The BOM Family Grant will make a one-time payment, up to $250, to cover the following bill:
- Child care costs
- Food (gift card to a grocery store of your choice)
- Medical payments
- Partial rent or mortgage payment
- Transportation costs such as a bas pass, gas card, car insurance, or car payment
- Be full-time residents of Maine
- Be a family, of at least two, who are of the African diaspora
- Show financial need due to COVID-19
Applications are excepted on a rolling basis. We are able to fund two family grants per month. We contact winning families via email or phone.
Contact us with any questions.