Black Owned Maine would like to announce the BOM Family Relief program. We are specifically looking to hear from families in our community who are facing adversities due to COVID-19. The BOM Family Grant will make a one-time payment, up to $250, to cover the following bill:
- Child care costs
- Food (gift card to a grocery store of your choice or farm stand voucher)
- Medical payments
- Partial rent or mortgage payment
- Transportation costs such as a bus pass, gas card, car insurance, or car payment
- Be full-time residents of Maine
- Be of the African diaspora
- Show financial need. Preference given to those facing adversities due to COVID-19
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. We contact winning families via email or phone.
Contact us with any questions.